Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Good HD experience

I'm a small business, and I believe in supporting small
business when possible. Sounds like you, too, believe in
small business.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"George" wrote in message

Mom & pop "rip off"? I can go to the local lumber yard and
buy better
quality lumber for less. No need to sort through stacks of
low quality
"utility grade" (or whatever it is called) at the big box. I
asked the
local place why and she told me it isn't by accident. They
order better
quality.

Last time I needed a quantity of lumber I emailed her my
list. Next day
it was in the driveway at no additional charge and every
piece was good.
Neighbor is a big box cheerleader and he saw the lumber and
remarked
"you must have been all day at the "depot" picking this
out".