Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT - Foil-back Extruded Styrofoam?

On Mon, 7 Nov 2011 14:00:20 -0600, "David Courtney"
wrote:

Is there any foil-backed extruded polystyrene foam insulation available
in the US?
I've googled & googled and every link leads to Australia or New Zealand;
even common product names like "Foamular" only show up with foil "down
under" for some reason. I need about 80 to 100 4' x 8' sheets of 2"
styrofoam with foil on one side, if I can find it.
Any ideas on where to look or what name to search for?

Foil backed urethane foam is common enough in Canada