Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.woodworking

Default What are reasonable expectations for cabinet craftsmanship?

On Sun, 06 Nov 2011 11:49:54 -0600, Swingman wrote:

http://www.finehomebuilding.com/page...chen-cabinets-

countertops/

As a home builder, and cabinetmaker with quite a few kitchens under his
belt, I can assure you that the results of that particular calculator
will be in line with most areas of the US, and will give you an
_accurate_ estimation of what your kitchen should have cost you.

Interesting site. Thanks. Quite the price gap between tier 1 and tier
2. I didn't see any reference to the type of wood. Would tier 1 include
exotics or would that further raise the price?