Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Snag[_3_] Snag[_3_] is offline

Default Foorklist questions: tires and side shift

must be hangover from yesterday, ?I meaNT FORKLIFT questions

On 2011-11-06, Ignoramus14302
wrote:
I have taken a few pictures of my indoor forklift.

http://igor.chudov.com/tmp/Nissan-Forklift/

My first question, do you think that tires need replacement ($700) or
not? Pressing new tires is $700.

My second question is about the side shift. I looked at it and it is
clearly not connected to the forklift in any way. There is two
hydraulic nipples on the reel mount and no lines going to the
forklift.

Why can this be so, realistically, and do you think that it is an
easy DIY job to fix? Do you think that they unhooked it because it
was leaking? Or what would be the typical reason?:

thanks

I figgered you musta posted it from your iPhone ... the speelchuck is well
known for stuff like that .
--
Snag
Learning keeps