Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Green Red Green is offline

Default OT Getting rid of a cat

"HeyBub" wrote in
m:

Metspitzer wrote:
I have a cat that is a stray. I have been feeding it for a couple of
months. I would like to give it away, but have found no takers.
Georgia will be experiencing freezing temperatures soon and I do not
keep animals in the house. Anyone want one? I am in West Georgia.
The local animal pound says they keep it for a week and then
euthanize them.
http://imgur.com/Ml4F6

I found a no-kill shelter about 45 min away, but it says on the site
that they can't, by law, accept strays.

http://www.jenniferspetrescue.com/

If the kitty can get in your garage or a suitable container to be
sheltered from the wind, it should be okay.

After all, the kitty is wearing a fur coat...

In NC I had a pair of those insulated overalls I left on a table in the
carport. Neighbors cat (who could go inside their house) liked to crawl
inside the mostly sipped up body. It was wind shielded and imagine pretty
toasty there.