Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Wild_Bill Wild_Bill is offline

Default Those Red/Yellow/Green 3-LED Battery Level Indicator Voltage State Of Charge

Thank you Spehro.. I guess I'll need to investigate all those eBay sellers
from Hong Kong and nearby regions.

I didn't imagine that the framed rectangular LED indicators would only find
one purpose in consumer equipment, or be difficult to find.

Been a spectacular week for that guy, since a couple of people actually
agreed with him. I've gotten used to ignoring the rarely-civil, like so many
in RCM.

--
Cheers,
WB

"Spehro Pefhany" wrote in message

If you just want the LEDs, Digikey lists four types with R-G-Y LEDs.

350-1755-ND
350-1809-ND
350-1751-ND
350-2208-1-ND

If you're talking about the ones that are a frame with rectangular
LEDs pressed into them, I don't think they are widely sold outside of
Asia, as Phil implies.

Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany
Info for manufacturers:
http://www.trexon.com
Embedded software/hardware/analog Info for designers:
http://www.speff.com