Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus14302 Ignoramus14302 is offline

Default Foorklist questions: tires and side shift

I have taken a few pictures of my indoor forklift.

http://igor.chudov.com/tmp/Nissan-Forklift/

My first question, do you think that tires need replacement ($700) or
not? Pressing new tires is $700.

My second question is about the side shift. I looked at it and it is
clearly not connected to the forklift in any way. There is two
hydraulic nipples on the reel mount and no lines going to the
forklift.

Why can this be so, realistically, and do you think that it is an easy
DIY job to fix? Do you think that they unhooked it because it was
leaking? Or what would be the typical reason?:

thanks