Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Default What are reasonable expectations for cabinet craftsmanship?

"hr(bob) " wrote in news:ba6b9e99-43e3-
:

You'd be better off buying Kraft-maid at Home Depot than what you
showed in those pictures.

We are very satisfied with the KraftMaid cabinets we bought 10 years ago.
We had them installed by people supervised by the contractor in charge of
our remodeling. We paid $8250 for all the cabinets in a small kitchen
makeover. I would to really have to go and measure everything to see how
much cabinet that is, and of course, today's prices will be different.
I'll post a picture in abpw of one of the top cabinets.

--
Best regards
Han