Posted to alt.home.repair
Han Han is offline

Default Aches and pains

"Steve B" wrote in
:

"Han" wrote

I know there are now INR tests you can do at home, and that doing so
is (about to?) being promoted by the insurance companies, or doctors.
Habe you inquired about that? Better to get a vit K injection as an
antidote to
warfarin before you need to use that Quickclot in your brain grin.

--
Best regards
Han

Am VERY interested in the home kit. I get mine done for free, but it
is a hassle. I have to drive 150 miles to Las Vegas to get it done,
but do it whenever I'm there on business, which is once a month or
more. A home kit sure would be nice, but the Dr.'s office said THEIR
unit was $1800. Post more info if you find it, or

Steve

I'm not really interested enough to go find the info, but I'll keep you
in mind if I run across it. Oh, just google inr home test and this is
the first link:
http://www.inrselftest.com/content/

--
Best regards