Posted to alt.home.repair
RicodJour[_2_] RicodJour[_2_] is offline

Default The Price of Plutocracy

On Nov 5, 10:54*am, "
wrote:

Had Bush not acted and Saddam used WMDs, *you would be
here bitching about how Bush should be impeached because everyone
KNEW Iraq had WMDs and Bush did nothing.

Now we're playing alternative realities to justify cooking the
intelligence gathering books? Sigh.

Again, this is not a red state blue state thing. There are no red
states and blue states. What I'm seeing is a lot of white states.
White either from fear of the boogeymen or white from being livid with
rage with the way that things are playing out on our political scene.

Any statements made at the time of the Iraq vote were based on what
information that the powers that be chose to release. There was
essentially no mention of Saudi Arabia at all. You didn't find that
odd considering the nationalities of the 9/11 idjits?