Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Wild_Bill Wild_Bill is offline

Default Those Red/Yellow/Green 3-LED Battery Level Indicator Voltage State Of Charge

That's the closest to what I was referring to, Adrian, and maybe the little
pips/nipples could be trimmed off so it would look like 3 rectangular LEDs
arranged like a mini bar graph.

Thanks

--
Cheers,
WB

"Adrian C" wrote in message
On 05/11/2011 10:04, Wild_Bill wrote:
Apparently I asked the wrong question again (posted previously in Jan).
Maybe because I described what the indicators are typically used for.

What I would like to know is where to buy the indicators..
red/yel/green, miniature bar graph in a compact package.

Something like

http://spiratronics.com/pcb-mounting...light-led.html

??

Usenet.. a greasy spot on the ground where a dead horse once lay.

That's not very nice to Phil... is he dead and really that greasy?

--
Adrian C