Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Richard[_9_] Richard[_9_] is offline

Default What causes this?

On 11/5/2011 2:02 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Fri, 04 Nov 2011 05:26:43 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

Anyway, I moved onto brass today which I thought I had pretty much
worked out. I did two small plates and observed some really weird
behavior. OTOH I do not care as long as the result is OK.

Got eight-by-ten colour glossy photographs with circles and arrows and
a paragraph on the back of each one explaining what each one was to be
used as evidence against us?

You lost me there. Something to do with Mchael Jackson perhaps?

Newp, I don't have anything to do with the Jacksons, ever.

We must have hit the cultural divide between our countries.
Arlo Guthrie's song "Alice's Restaurant" is a cult classic here in the
States. Listen to it and weep: http://goo.gl/qsb8K

Another cultured fave is "The Motorcycle Song" http://goo.gl/Scw2p
"I don't want a pickle. Just wanna ride on my motorsickle."

OBTW, this is folk culture, not opera or symphony or sumpin'.

It IS Opera. Just not European or Italian.

Freakian Opera

Gunner

NOT opera. It has spoken dialog.