Posted to uk.d-i-y
tony sayer tony sayer is offline

Default FIT slashed

In article , The Natural Philosopher
scribeth thus
John Rumm wrote:
Tim Streater wrote:
In article ,
Tim Watts wrote:

harry wrote:

Unless you want to risk nuclear
Yes please. The hippies can go and live on Skye and get cold. I want
my electricity. I have no problems having a power station down the
road.

And it's less radioactive than your coal fired power station, which is
pushing radon into the atmosphere. Remember that.

Its a lot less radioactive than an X ray or especially a CAT scan.

Most CAT scans are MRI these days, and not ionising at all.

but they tend to inject you with radioactive tracers..

Very very low levels and not that long lived.. The ones I've had haven't
done me any noticeable harm..
--
Tony Sayer