Swingman

Default OT-Celebration of George Harrison's Life

"charlie b" wrote in message

voices, but all from the heart. And the word "play" was obvious - they
all were enjoying "playing" - no big egoes trying to outdo each other.-
they just locked in and took off for where musicians can go - and take
anyone along who wants to go with them. What a place that is!

Thanks for the heads up, Charlie .... if I don't have a gig, I'll catch it
for sure. BTW, did you see the Diana Krall Trio on Ovation channel a few
weeks back? ... I don't know if it was old or new, but that was one of the
most awesome displays of musical talent I've ever witnessed, from three or
thirty three. Even crossed generations, my 18 year old daughter was wowed.

Does Elvis Costello really deserve that?

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 2/28/04