Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default FIT slashed

John Rumm wrote:
Tim Streater wrote:
In article ,
Tim Watts wrote:

harry wrote:

Unless you want to risk nuclear
Yes please. The hippies can go and live on Skye and get cold. I want
my electricity. I have no problems having a power station down the
road.

And it's less radioactive than your coal fired power station, which is
pushing radon into the atmosphere. Remember that.

Its a lot less radioactive than an X ray or especially a CAT scan.

Most CAT scans are MRI these days, and not ionising at all.

but they tend to inject you with radioactive tracers..