Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus7775 Ignoramus7775 is offline

Default Fraudclosure Firm Mocks Their Victims at Halloween Party

On 2011-11-05, lid wrote:
On Fri, 4 Nov 2011 17:46:53 -0700 (PDT), Gerry
wrote:

On Nov 4, 5:52?pm, Ignoramus7775
wrote:
I do not see this in quite as dim light. People having fun at
Halloween party, never meant to hurt anyone.

Have a good read of the article. These folks are all either attorneys
or employees of a law firm which has been used by several of the large
banks holding CDO's to foreclose on people's houses and throw them out
into the street. In many cases where this has occurred, the banks have
filed foreclosure papers in courts without even being the proper deed
holder to the house. It's called fraud. It's illegal. And now it's a
source of mockery to what are apparently some of the criminals
involved in it. People get themselves murdered sometimes with
attitudes like that. I think that Marie Antoinette lady got her head
hacked off with that "let them eat cake" kind of attitude.

If they do something illegal, I would be all up in arms about it. But
what they did at the Halloween party is basically light hearted humor.

Nobody likes when people are kicked out of homes that they are not
paying for, but without that, mortgages would be impossible to obtain.

BTW: Ig....none of your posts are showing up on my news server. I
would not have seen this post except that it was fully quoted by
Gerry's post. I do not know the reason for this, except that maybe my
particular server blocks post originating from some specific server or
blocks posts without specific characters in a poster's name field.
Dave

Maybe you can temporarily disable your killfile and see if anything
changes?