Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Ventless Propane Stoves

On Fri, 04 Nov 2011 11:19:31 -0700, mike wrote:

I mis-spoke when I said that.
I asked the gas company the impurities in the water coming out of
my furnace as a result of burning THIER natural gas.
Failing that, I asked a second question.
What's the concentration of various impurities in the EXACT natural
gas supplied to MY home by MY gas company.

Average numbers for someone else's gas are interesting, but I wondered
if the gas coming into MY house had issues I should be worried about
when converted to heat and water.

No one can answer that exactly. The source of the gas can change day
to day, thus there will be some variations. It can be from one field
or a blend from many.