Posted to alt.home.repair
Percival P. Cassidy Percival P. Cassidy is offline

Default Trisodium Phosphate ate my waterway

On 11/04/11 10:46 am, Jay Hanig wrote:

I really wish you'd go to bottom posting ...

You might as well get over that. I've been pushing for universal bottom
posting for years and have gotten nowhere. Now I'd just be satisfied if
people would trim their quotations. All it's supposed to be is a
reference to the answer; not an archive of the thread.

I don't expect to win that battle either.

When we were dealing with paper correspondence, did we take all the
previous documents out of the ring binder, put the new letter on the
bottom, then carefully replace all the previous ones, taking care not to
rip out the carefully punched holes? No, I thought not.

Now I just tend to follow the trend in any specific thread.

Perce