Posted to alt.home.repair
Tegger[_3_] Tegger[_3_] is offline

Default Fishing network cables?

Tony Hwang wrote in news:koIsq.7576$D32.4409
@newsfe20.iad:

Tegger wrote:

It may be "suffice" (I'm sure you meant "sufficient"), but it's still
1/3 the speed of wired.

Hi,
To have a steady flicker /stuttering free real time HD video streaming,
minimum speed required is ~5MB/s, so what do I gain running it on cable
creating a physical clutter? WiFi with MIMO and 3 stream set up can go
up to 900MB/s. If you mention advantage of cable is on better security,
I'll buy that. Cable is secure and optical cable is even more secure.

But when it comes to data file transfer, that 3x difference between wired
and wireless is /very/ significant!

--
Tegger