Posted to alt.home.repair
aemeijers aemeijers is offline

Default Fishing network cables?

On 11/3/2011 10:26 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Pry back the corner mold from the baseboard. Drill through
with a LONG small drill bit (3/16 x 12 inches maybe).
Mentally work out in your mind which direction and how far
you're going with the pilot bit. Crawl under, and look for
your long narrow bit poking through. Pray a lot that you get
it right. Remove the narrow bit, and tack the corner mold
back on.

And we have a winner- that is basically how I do it. If the
baseboard/shoe mold is too solid or fragile to pry on, and the wall is
an easy-to-match color (I LIKE all-white interiors), a tiny hole right
above the baseboard is real easy to hide. Never felt rich enough to buy
a flexible bit, since I never do more than 2-3 drops at a time, and it
can be years between times.

--
aem sends...