Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Benny Fishhole[_2_] Benny Fishhole[_2_] is offline

Default OT politics and crossposts

On Thu, 03 Nov 2011 11:28:04 -0700, Hawke
wrote:

On 11/2/2011 7:57 PM, Benny Fishhole wrote:
On Wed, 2 Nov 2011 16:54:29 -0700 (PDT), rangerssuck
wrote:

On Nov 2, 5:38 pm, wrote:
On 10/31/2011 7:14 PM, John B. wrote:

Funny thing, though, a lot of the people here (myself not included)
would consider YOU to be one of the idiots to be ignored.

And how! If it wasn't for the comic relief, he'd be living in the bozo
bin with Douchebag.

Right, and I suppose you probably think you're normal. That'll be the
day. People with far right views like you have are weirdos. Why do you
think you only get along with people who think just like you do? Now try
to tell us that you get along with all kinds of different people and you
have a lot of black friends too. You're full of crap.

Hawke

Who do you get along with besides TMT? Uh-huh, thought so. Are you the
ptcher or the catcher? It's a close call, but I picture TMT as the
bottom, and what a horrible picture it is at that. Congratulations on
your rising to the top.