Posted to alt.home.repair
dadiOH[_3_] dadiOH[_3_] is offline

Default Aches and pains

Stormin Mormon wrote:
Seems to be mostly lower back pain. I wonder, now. My
computer chair has several wooden rods that go up the back,
and I wonder if I need to add some padding, the rods push me
in the back.

Maybe but I kinda doubt it. Much depends on your age and how other joints
feel. As we get older, most people seem to develop some arthritis. If it
is in your spine, you can get a variety of kinds of pain, not necessarily in
your back. When mine first started acting up I thought I had a mild kidney
infection as that was where it hurt. Not so, as tests showed. If it
persists, you really need to talk to your doc and figure out what is causing
it. If it is spinal stenosis, an MRI - AKA "Adventures in Claustrophobia" -
will show it.

BTW, I used Aleve for my back for about a year. When my back started
constantly feeling as if the Jolly Green Giant had whacked me across the
back with a baseball bat I gave up and went for the epidural steroid shots.

--

dadiOH

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...