Posted to alt.home.repair
dadiOH[_3_] dadiOH[_3_] is offline

Default Aches and pains

Stormin Mormon wrote:
Motrin IB isn't doing much good for me, tonight. The little
brown generic ibuprophen also don't do much good.

Aleve seems to help, generic naproxyn is useless.

Generic acetaminophen seems to help. Arthritis strength
generic acetaminophen seems to help.

Wish I could find a pill that's cheap, and relieves pain.

Pain from what?

I have a troublesome spine. Steroid injections every 12-18 months keeps the
lumbar area comfy, daily meloxicam works for the neck. The latter probably
helps with various other minor aches and pains as well as it is an
anti-inflamatory. I use it with a low dose of Baclofen which is a muscle
relaxant.

--

dadiOH

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...