Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default FIT slashed

Dave Liquorice wrote:

On Thu, 03 Nov 2011 09:31:58 +0000, Tim Watts wrote:

Unless you want to risk nuclear

Yes please. The hippies can go and live on Skye and get cold. I want my
electricity. I have no problems having a power station down the road.

We are already only 45 miles down wind from Windscale (sorry
Sellafield). I don't see it as a threat worth worrying about. I
suspect there is far higher risk from the death wish motorcylists who
blast along the local roads taking right hand bends with their wheels
just their side of the line but their head about in line with the
windscreen A frame of a car going in the opposite direction...

Although it's not exactly local, if Dungeness blew up, I'd get a facefull
with the right (wrong) wind...

A nice nuke round here would be a boon to local employment...

--
Tim Watts