Posted to uk.d-i-y
tony sayer tony sayer is offline

Default You can't get the customers...

In article o.uk, Dave
Liquorice scribeth thus
On Thu, 03 Nov 2011 08:42:45 +0000, Terry Fields wrote:

Make your money while you can....

The last X-ray I had was a case of walking 10 yards down a corridor,
being positioned in front of something, then being told to go back to
the consultant. By the time I'd walked the 10 yards back, he'd
examined the image on his computer...

Aye, even our cottage hospital x-ray machine is digital now, though
it wasn't about three years ago. It also has a ,net connection to the
radiographers/consultants at Carlisle so for routine stuff you don't
have to make the 60+ mile round trip just for an x-ray. There is also
a video link to the "out of hours" doctors in Penrith.

They can do that and an excellent idea it is too. But they cannot get
the medical record from my GP's office at the hospital where the lack of
knowledge that I had an antibiotic allergy almost put me six foot
under;!...
--
Tony Sayer