Posted to uk.d-i-y
tony sayer tony sayer is offline

Default FIT slashed

In article
s.com, harry scribeth thus
On Nov 2, 7:12*pm, tony sayer wrote:
Heh Heh. We are all going to have to use a lot less energy in our
brave new world. *I am now a negative energy user. If everyone was a
negative energy user there would be power for commerce and industry.
My negative energy utility will be good for 25 years, the insulation
for over a hundred. *I think it will pay back the energy invested in
it's manufacture in a hundred years.

Why is this? Because it is a passive energy saver, it has no moving
parts and needs no maintenence.

Do you think it could power industry and run the trains etc then;?..

especially at night..
--
Tony Sayer

Of course not at night. But it helps lop the daily electricity peak.
Are you being obtuse or just stupid?

No realistic .. and thats based on good engineering overall not just a
silly scheme dreamt up by a misguided government to do something looking
Green;!...

Even the arabs are installing vast arrays.

Well how much land is there thats lit by large amounts of sun there?.
Now much electricity do they need anyway?. Ever been there?..
--
Tony Sayer