dave barker

Default Anyone have any experience with a Mini Max S45 Bandsaw?

I've had an S45 for about 15 years now, and I can tell you it's not a
cheapseats saw. It doesn't have the resaw capacity of the MM saws, but
it's a rugged smooth running saw with more than enough power for
resawing 10" stock.
It has cast iron wheels and as strong of frame as the MM saws...

John Crea wrote in message . ..
S45 is the cheapseats saw from MiniMax. The real hefty saws are the
MM16, MM20, MM24, etc.

Check out the products at their website - www.minimax.com

I am very statisfied with my MiniMax band saw, and the SERVICE is
outstanding

John
On Tue, 02 Mar 2004 17:56:46 -0600, Rodger Pevehouse
wrote:

I was in a friends resaw plant this week and noticed a bandsaw in the
corner that looks pretty hefty. Just wondered if anyone uses one of
these and whats good and bad about it.