Posted to uk.d-i-y
charles charles is offline

Default You can't get the customers...

In article ,
Terry Fields wrote:

Derek Geldard wrote:

Superintendant Radiographer ... "The films are falling off"

Me ... "What's happening, what is it that's making them fall off?"

Sup. Rad. in aggressive/defensive mood "How am I supposed to know?"

The films are can be seen exposed at all times and the usual cause is
films properly located at bottom but not at top, or films curly not
flat because the dryer is set too hot.

Me, "Sigh. You'll have to have a service visit then (needing a 520
mile drive with 2 overnight stays in a hotel) let's say £1,100 before
I start."

Make your money while you can....

The last X-ray I had was a case of walking 10 yards down a corridor,
being positioned in front of something, then being told to go back to
the consultant. By the time I'd walked the 10 yards back, he'd
examined the image on his computer...

my dentist has been doing that for years.

--
From KT24

Using a RISC OS computer running v5.16