Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Acceptable ply

"Josepi" wrote in
:

Looks like skid quality stuff!

I picked up some nice pine plywood real cheap from HD a year ago on a
trail (for me and the store) and they aren't getting any more in stock
**SIGH**. Yeah I picked up what I needed but one piece became an
extension for my dining room table for last Christmas with 20 guests.
Now the project is starting this winter.

BTW: would you use the pegboard if you were doing over again?

Home Depot seems to have a "Special" plywood every so often. A short time
ago it was some nice looking pine (a couple of years maybe) and before that
it was birch-faced ply. It's just one of those things to check when you're
there. (Along with the cull lumber rack--if your store has one.)

Puckdropper