Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] jw@myplace.com is offline

Default OT How long is it going to take before everyone uses the same forms?

On Wed, 02 Nov 2011 17:13:58 -0400, Metspitzer
wrote:

I was at the doctor today. I had been there before so I did not have
to do any new forms, but the woman in the lobby had to, and she was
hard of hearing. She had her son with her and he was reading the form
to her very loudly.

Him: Have you had a colonoscopy recently?
Her: No, but I did have that hemroid operation a few years back.
Him: Any gynecologic problems?

Anyway.....................the point is, there should be a standard
form for medical history.

Have you ever had an erection last longer than four hours?

How would a woman answer that????????

By the way, the last time mine lasted more than 4 hours, it received a
medallion and a blue ribbon from the National Erection Center of
America. (NECA).