Posted to uk.d-i-y
harry harry is offline

Default FIT slashed

On Nov 2, 11:03*am, Tim Streater wrote:
In article
,

*harry wrote:
On Nov 1, 7:29*pm, Andy Burns wrote:
harry wrote:
On Nov 1, 8:37 am, Andy *wrote:

Given they've cut the subsidy much further and earlier than was planned,
here's hoping they cut the duration from 25 years to 10 or less.

Ah more envy/sour grapes. I bet you sit in the house *on benifits..

Not at all, I could afford to fit (ha, ha) PV to half the houses in the
street, but I choose not to do my own as I don't agree with the scheme
(and have no faith it will remain in existance).

But I bet you will want your Old Age Pension and child benefit, and
Winter fuel allowance and other taxpayer funded money.

All paid for out of our taxes.

It is the future you daft old bugger. *Fossil fuels will be reserved
for agriculture, heavy transport, *aviation and similar.

You have no idea what the future will bring any more than the rest of
us. So don't appeal to that, OK?

While you have sat on your arse, procrastinating and stuck in the mud,
I at least have done something for the future.

Try not to be more of an ace bull****ter than you already clearly are.
What you've done, is something for *yourself*, at the expense of other,
mostly poorer, electricity consumers.

And though you have known all about and
could have particpated, the boat has passed you by.

Tell you what, harry old boy. How about you keep us a

What I do is legal. Are you too stupid to see that?

If you're poor it's your own fault.
It arose out of decisions you made in the past.
Eg, not doing your homework, bunking off school, not paying attention
and failing your exams. General intellectual idleness in fact. (It
shows here too.)
Stop whinging. You made your bed yourself. Now just lie in it.