Posted to rec.woodworking
David Paste[_2_] David Paste[_2_] is offline

Default Johns Hopkins Update

On Nov 2, 2:05*am, "Eric" wrote:

Sounds like your, how did you phrase it? *"better than placebo" attitude
only applies when you need it.

In what way?

All these "processes foods" have been approved by most of our nutritional
boards by massive money studies and now you indicate they are not as good as
natural methods.

I didn't indicate they weren't as good, I indicated that I don't
consider them as good as the alternatives I have access to, for me. I
also acknowledged that many people just don't care.

Also, all food is natural. Maybe best to use the phrases
'processed' (or 'highly processed'?) and 'unprocessed' rather than
'natural' and 'processed' as it would seem to be setting up a false
dichotomy.

Don't get me wrong, I agree with what you are saying but you appear to
contradict yourself, as pointed out by others.

How?