Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andrew May Andrew May is offline

Default FIT slashed

On 02/11/2011 09:37, harry wrote:

Well I had more than £600 for the first quarter of use.
The only thing that worries me is the reliabilty of the technolgy.
It's guaranteed for five years but the firm may be bust by then,
especially after the recent announcemnt.

However fault finding looks to be easy enough I could probably fix it
myself.

What happens to the FIT entitlement if you have to replace panels? Would
one continue to get the higher FIT if it was necessary to replace them
all? How does that differ from a new installation which would be at the
lower FIT?