Posted to uk.d-i-y
harry harry is offline

Default FIT slashed

On Nov 1, 7:29*pm, Andy Burns wrote:
harry wrote:
On Nov 1, 8:37 am, Andy *wrote:

Given they've cut the subsidy much further and earlier than was planned,
here's hoping they cut the duration from 25 years to 10 or less.

Ah more envy/sour grapes. I bet you sit in the house *on benifits.

Not at all, I could afford to fit (ha, ha) PV to half the houses in the
street, but I choose not to do my own as I don't agree with the scheme
(and have no faith it will remain in existance).

But I bet you will want your Old Age Pension and child benefit, and
Winter fuel allowance and other taxpayer funded money.

It is the future you daft old bugger. Fossil fuels will be reserved
for agriculture, heavy transport, aviation and similar.

While you have sat on your arse, procrastinating and stuck in the mud,
I at least have done something for the future. And though you have
known all about and coould have particpated, the boat has passed you
by. (Well nearly) A nieghbour of mine has had a recent PV quotation,
the prices are falling rapidly.