Posted to uk.d-i-y
Derek Geldard Derek Geldard is offline

Default You can't get the customers...

On Tue, 01 Nov 2011 18:10:20 +0000, The Medway Handyman
wrote:

Phone rang around 9am;

"I have a problem with my airing cupboard door, How much to fix it"?

TMH; Whats wrong with it?

"I don't know".

Had exactly the same at St George's Hospital, Tooting.

Superintendant Radiographer ... "The films are falling off"

Me ... "What's happening, what is it that's making them fall off?"

Sup. Rad. in aggressive/defensive mood "How am I supposed to know?"

The films are can be seen exposed at all times and the usual cause is
films properly located at bottom but not at top, or films curly not
flat because the dryer is set too hot.

Me, "Sigh. You'll have to have a service visit then (needing a 520
mile drive with 2 overnight stays in a hotel) let's say £1,100 before
I start."

Derek G