Posted to rec.woodworking
Eric[_15_] Eric[_15_] is offline

Default Johns Hopkins Update

"David Paste" wrote in message

On Oct 31, 4:02 pm, Robatoy wrote:

How about Occupying Monsanto?

I'm torn between this idea. GM foods can be good, but when the
commercial pressure is applied, it's invariably ****e.

People need to be educated on the matter of diet, but the sad fact is,
people just don't give a ****. I consider myself lucky that the vast
majority of processed foods taste hideous to me, and also I live in a
place where it is seen as socially positive to grow your own food,
etc. I know most places, whilst not having a negative attitude to
this, it just doesn't register at all.

(Of course, this is just my opinion...)

Sounds like your, how did you phrase it? "better than placebo" attitude
only applies when you need it.

All these "processes foods" have been approved by most of our nutritional
boards by massive money studies and now you indicate they are not as good as
natural methods.

Don't get me wrong, I agree with what you are saying but you appear to
contradict yourself, as pointed out by others.

--

Eric