Posted to rec.woodworking
Josepi[_23_] Josepi[_23_] is offline

Default Johns Hopkins Update

I ask you to show me one example and your response is "Put-up or shut-up!"?
Pathetic.

Your definition is flawed the "conventional medicine" only shows what worked
for their "worked better than placebo" tests, as I indicated previously. A
majority of medical testing does not use placebos or double blinded studies.
Much of it uses the same study methods as Alternative medicine techniques.
You have been duped by the Medical Mafia.

I stick with what works. Sometimes it is "conventional" and sometimes
intelligent medicine techniques. I don't like using "better than placebo"
techniques when some have died using them. Get your swine flu vaccine, yet?

----------
"David Paste" wrote in message

Put-up or shut-up! All you have to do is present compelling evidence
so we can all look at it!

"conventional medicine" is /anything/ that can be shown to repeatedly
work better than a placebo. If there is any bull**** in there, science
will weed it out, and this is what a lot of alternakooks don't like.
They can't stand someone telling them "You are wrong, and this is
why...".

To paraphrase Carl Sagan "Science is more a way of thinking than it is
a body of knowledge".

On Nov 1, 9:12 pm, "Josepi" wrote:
I would like somebody to show me a case where a pancreatic cancer patient
was cured going to a chem/cut doctor. You know the all God worshipped,
"conventional medicine" doctors.

Some cancers alternative medicines have better results than "conventional
quackery"