KYHighlander

Default help getting my shop organized!

organized. How do you keep such items as nails, screws and other
hardware
sorted and redably available.

I like them yeller bins that mount to the wall that they sell at Lowe's.
$5-$6 for 10 of them of so.

I would like to have input on what has worked and what has failed.

Right now I have two locations for my tools one is in the upper
section of
my barn where my big power tools are located, tablesaw, Joiner, RAS
are
located. the other tools tend to "float" between my bacement the barn.
The
barn is unheated so this time of year I don't use it as much as the
bacement. One of the ways I have tried (unscucessfully) was to put the
tools
in toolboxes labled with the function of tools (general, electrical,
plumbing ...) So what has worked for you and what hasn't?

I keep my nail guns, routers and such in one of those big roll around
mechanics tool boxes and the drawers and cabinets under my workbench.

KY