Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.puzzles,rec.woodworking

Default What is it? Set 412

I'll admit to being disappointed. Much less interesting than
condom driers. Though, the book divider idea is more
probable.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Rob H." wrote in message
I got a reply from the person who sent the photo, he said,
"...there were 20
boxes of books that I donated to a local library and there
were some books
that went out of the house before I got involved. The guess
of a book
divider appeals to me most...seems most likely to me. The
previous owners,
now deceased, were University professors."

I wouldn't say this one is one hundred percent solved but I
think this
answer is probably correct, thanks to everyone who helped
identify this
item.

Rob