Posted to rec.woodworking
Josepi[_23_] Josepi[_23_] is offline

Default Johns Hopkins Update

Heaven forbid but I have to agree with you you on almost all of that.

"You know that what you eat you are."
John Lennon.

-----------
"Robatoy" wrote in message
If anything, we don't eat enough meat, but eat waaaaay too much
processed **** they call 'meat'.
Rarely (if ever) does a natural product 'improve' when industrial
corporations screw with it.
Same goes for processed dairy, grain and sugar/salt laden anything!
Take a look at a 1000 year curve of modern diseases and overlay that
on a curve when we started screwing with food. It will amaze you.
Fruits, veggies, meats, unaltered from its natural form (processing,
pesticides etc., etc.) is what will keep us healthy.
A ground-up pig's cock/ears/lips/arse (AKA as a hotdog), with a list
of 40 deadly ingredients added is NOT the way to stay healthy. The
salt alone will hurt you... and now they're all on about 'Sea Salt'?
WTF? Does salt really give a **** where it comes from?

Hey, but find a way, that the nerve that runs from the eyeball to the
brain, can be modified, plumped up, sugared, salted, coloured, and
then sold as a treat to the kids, and the MBA running that outfit will
get another bonus. Of course the packaging will announce in bold
letters: All natural! Sea Salt! Sugar product from natural corn! No
animals were used in the testing of this product..... hey, but testing
on our kids is okay, no?

The absolute garbage they sell in ordinary supermarkets these days
makes me cringe. But wait! There's more! Now they are genetically
modifying that garbage to boot!

How about Occupying Monsanto?