Posted to alt.home.repair
RicodJour[_2_] RicodJour[_2_] is offline

Default OT Halal Slaughter

On Nov 1, 9:08*am, Michael Dobony wrote:
On Tue, 1 Nov 2011 07:20:01 -0500, dadiOH wrote:
harry wrote:

Again, Not for the squeamish.
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=703_1309045039

No abbatoir is nice. *Billions of animals each year end their lives in fear
and pain, all thanks to the "intelligent design" of a "loving and
compassionate" god. *They deserve better.

Yes, they deserve better than to be what they were designed to be. God
should punish those who violate His plan. Like when you lied to people.
Like when you condemn people without knowing what is going on. Like when
you use His name as a curse. Like when you berate your fellow man. God
should strike you down. Don't like that? Then don't curse God's mercy.

wow.

ummm, I have a question. Whose god are you talking about? Two-thirds
of the world doesn't believe in the Christian god, so the plan seems a
bit sketchy. Muslim populations are catching up with Christians - and
in less than half the amount of time.

Maybe I have it wrong - do we go by raw numbers, or is their some sort
of fervency coefficient? If there's one person who _really_ believes,
but good!, does that outweigh 1000 less fervent people?

OK, that was three questions, but I guess my real question is what do
you propose be done with the people who have an equally fervent
conviction about a god not your own?