Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default A passage, removing Mary's garden

On Tue, 1 Nov 2011 12:54:03 +0800, "Dennis"
wrote:

"Don Foreman" wrote in message
.. .
See
http://members.goldengate.net/dforeman/passage

Mary had a great garden Don, I love your phrase "a riot of colour".

Too bad he couldn't get someone (local neighbors or garden club) to
take over and keep it green and riotous.

I wouldn't feel too bad about her garden not being there any more. Can you
imagine her up to her elbows in swarf & sparks in the workshop had you gone
first!

A most excellent point, sir.

Take care.

Yes, Don. Do!

--
When you are kind to someone in trouble, you hope they'll remember
and be kind to someone else. And it'll become like a wildfire.