Larry Blanchard

Default OT - Social Security

In article , GeorgeC-
says...

I don't know either, but it doesn't make any difference. In 2035 less
than 2 people will be working support one retired person. That isn't
going to result in a very good retirement no matter how you try to
fund it.

OK, my last try. All of those assumptions about the number of
payers vs the number of payees are ALREADY IN the governments
estimates. The question was about one number in their
estimating formula that was questioned by an economics
professor.

I will post no more on this subject. You may all be good
woodworkers, but you either don't understand English, you're
just trolling, or you're all preprogrammed to spout the drivel
of one side or the other when any trigger word is uttered.
Sheesh!

--
Where ARE those Iraqi WMDs?