Posted to uk.d-i-y
Adam Aglionby Adam Aglionby is offline

Default FIT slashed

On Nov 1, 9:25*am, harry wrote:
On Oct 31, 11:44*pm, Adam Aglionby wrote:

On Oct 31, 4:42*pm, Adrian C wrote:

On 31/10/2011 16:18, Dave Liquorice wrote:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-15507750

Down to 21p/kWHr for installations completed after 12th Dec 2011.

It is to everyones interest that the panel prices come down to as cheap
as possible to everyone. As I see it the current subsidy is just
encoraging manufacturers to keep the panels priced high, and spread
unhealthy bonuses in the pockets of ex-double glazing salesmen.

I don't see a lot of difference material handling wise between solar
panels and flat panel TV sets. Perhaps a redundant factory or two of
Phillips can be converted?

--
Adrian C

Oversupply in the panel market already, strangely enough PV and double/
triple glazing seem to be same people...

Cheers
Adam- Hide quoted text -

It's more too successful not over supply.

Nope , oversupply, bearing in mind have to have the cash to invest up
front to reap the 10%

http://www.guardian.co.uk/business/m...mps-on-warning

No point in blaming the Chinese, they are aware and relying on growing
their domestic market

http://english.peopledaily.com.cn/90...0/7302559.html

Cheers
Adam

They talk the same . *They are mostly roofers, electricians and aerial
fixers.
There are a lot of cowboys out there.