Posted to alt.home.repair
Home Guy Home Guy is offline

Default Can this yard furniture be saved?

Higgs Boson wrote:

That said, I tend to agree -- after checking prices at sandblasting
places down in the industrial areas -- that it's more expense than
I can handle.

Out of curiosity - how much was it?

draping furniture with acid-soaked sheets, etc.

That was probably your most cost-effective solution.

So I'm figuratively starving to death between various bales of hay.

What's the price of a new table and a few chairs?

$250?

$500?

I HATE settling for a half-***ed job, but the numbers are against
me.

Any more thoughts welcome!

Give it away on kijiji (for $0, or maybe $25) and buy yourself a new set
for $99 at walmart.