Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default O/T: Johns Hopkins Update

On 10/31/2011 6:22 AM, Han wrote:
"Lew wrote in news:4eae3102$0$9792
:

This was sent to me by a cousin who also happens to be an orthopedic
surgeon.

It's worth a read.

Lew

You are contributing to lies. Stick to woodworking. This is not a joke.

There is indeed an immunological aspect to cancer, as well as an oxygen
aspect, and many bad substances can contribute to cancer. Once you have a
mutation leading to, say CML, a diet can't help you. Perhaps Steve Jobs is
an example. He delayed having surgery FAR, FAR too long in favor of
alternative crooked medicine, and he did eventually die, but could have
lived much longer had he had immediate surgery of his rather tame cancer.
Alternative medicine may help conventional medicine, but in the case of
cancer it can't substitute.

You took the words right out of my mouth about Steve Jobs.

--
www.eWoodShop.com
Last update: 4/15/2010