Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default OT Wall street occupation.

In article ,
wrote:

Price of labor has not been a means of production since when?

Oh I don't know, maybe forever.

From Wikipedia:

Classical economics distinguishes between three factors of production
which are used in the production of goods:
€ Land or natural resources - naturally-occurring goods such as soil
and minerals. The payment for land is rent.
****€ Labor - human effort used in production. The payment for labor
is a wage.**** (emphasis mine.
€ Capital goods - human-made goods (or means of production) which
are used in the production of other goods. These include machinery,
tools and buildings. In a general sense, the payment for capital is
called interest.
I would take the word of Adam Smith, David Ricardo, and John Stuart
Mill over that of Wikipedia. But I could be wrong.

No, you don't lose money on every unit. You gain, just less per unit.

What I explained above (the dead horse paragraph) is classic Marketing
101 leavened with a little of Cost Accounting 102. I'm not going to
give you or Trader 4F an entire course on the subject.

Since you did not recognize labor as being part of the means of
production, I am not thinking we are at a great loss.

See above.

See above, part duex.