Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Default Johns Hopkins Update

"m II" wrote in :

Your "conventional medicine" kills hundreds of people every day. There
is a reason so many alternative therapies exist.

That is a non-sequitur. And no references. Yes, **** happens. Yes, there
are unscrupulous as well as stupid doctors. But that doesn't mean
conventional medicine kills people, it means crooks are about.

The Johns Hopkins website rebuttal didn't address most of the
statements. Doctors do not like competition threatening their incomes.

I don't need Johns Hopkins rebuttals to /know/ that Lew distributed
nonsense. I just have appropriate knowledge. And, yes "miracles" happen.
People do get better from really bad diseases without a satisfactory
explanation. But 99% do not.

--
Best regards
Han