Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mark[_30_] Mark[_30_] is offline

Default Weather station

On Sat, 29 Oct 2011 08:27:28 +0100, Alan
wrote:

In message , OG
wrote
On 25/10/2011 08:31, Adrian Brentnall wrote:
HI Steven

I have one of the Fine Offset / Easy Weather / WS1081 type
(goes under several names!) - same as this one from Maplin
http://www.maplin.co.uk/usb-wireless...ecaster-223254

Good news is that it works, it's cheap,

If £125 = cheap, you may not need all the features

These days wouldn't it be easier just getting a weather App for a smart
phone?
I can recommend WeatherPro from MeteoGroup @ £2.10 (no connection
except as a user)
https://market.android.com/details?i...re=search_resu
lt
Weather for your area, satellite downloads and rain radar.

How does the App measure wind speed and rainfall? ;-)
--
(\__/) M.