Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Just a Guy Making Chess Pieces (Video)

On Sun, 30 Oct 2011 21:31:50 -0400, Bill
wrote:

Kevin Miller wrote:
On 10/28/2011 08:39 AM, kimosabe wrote:
Viewing full screen is recommended.
http://wimp.com/chesspieces/

That's pretty impressive. One tool, and turning beads with his foot.
Kinda humbling...

It made me ponder that people were probably a lot better at using what
they had, than we might give them credit for, centuries ago.

Remember, that guy has probably already made 1,370 chess sets, so he
has a bit of experience with it by now. And way back when, a person's
job was their only job for their entire life, so vast experience was
had by all by the time they were 25, starting from a very young age.

Does anyone know how the pyramids were made yet?

One brick at a time.

--
Inside every older person is a younger person wondering WTF happened.